Liquor Licensing Board
The Licensing Board administers the processing, overseeing and renewing the licenses of Peabody establishments of different categories.
The Licensing Board consists of three members, appointed by the Mayor. The Board meets on the second and fourth Monday of each month (except holidays) in the Lower Level Conference Room of Peabody City Hall from 6:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Questions and comments can be left on the Licensing Board voicemail line at 978.538.5717.
- Fill out application completely online at mass.gov/abcc (except for One Day and Automatic Amusement). Nothing handwritten will be accepted.
- Print out completed application and corresponding forms.
- Payment can only be made online (ePay) to Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission. ABCC fee per transaction is $200.00. Applicant must submit proof by submitting corresponding online payment form and confirmation number with their application. City of Peabody application fee is $50.00 for a new license or transfer of license, made payable by check only. Applicant is responsible for paying legal ad when required.
- Submit two copies of application including applicable forms to: Peabody Licensing Board, 24 Lowell Street, Peabody MA 01960
- The Licensing Board will schedule a Public Hearing upon receipt and verification of complete application including all corresponding forms.
Please see Licensing Board Rules and Regulations for additional information.